Why Use An Agent When Buying Or Selling Your East Bay Home?
According to the National Association of Realtors, 89% of sellers were assisted by a real estate agent when selling their home. Furthermore, 88% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker.
The facts are clear. When you are looking to buy or sell your East Bay home, going with a trusted real estate agent makes sense. Let’s face it, buying a house is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your life. Unfortunately, buying or selling a home isn’t always clear-cut or easy. That’s why having an skilled Realtor like me at your side to navigate the process, paperwork and nuances of buying or selling your house makes a lot of sense.
The benefits of working with a great East Bay agent…
Working with a great East Bay Realtor affords you so many benefits, including:
- The ability to negotiate the best price
- Knowledge of trends in the industry and the nuances of your specific neighborhood
- Knowledge of the school districts, local amenities, and more
- The potential ability to access off-market deals faster
- Referrals to the best mortgage brokers, home inspectors, contractors and service providers of all kinds
- And much more…
I look forward to meeting you and learning more about your real estate goals. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about the East Bay market or the process of buying or selling your home.